Friday, February 27, 2009

Okay.. so the writing...

Yes, I can still post about my writing, can't I?

First off, it's kind of hard to make the time to do it! I keep feeling like there's a way that I could be managing my time better. Discipline, it seems, does not spring spontaneously from my, or anyone's, forehead.

This is unfortunate.

But I simply have to find a way to get all of my writing going steadily, while at the same time making full-time income. Perhaps I have too many irons in the fire?

In any case, what I have been spending the majority of my time on has been these two main areas:

http://powersderived.blogspot.com

This is my political blog. I'm trying to do it without left or right bias, but I think I'm failing at that so far... Is it that there's nothing useful being said or done by the left at this point? I find that hard to believe; there are plenty of intelligent, well-meaning and effective people on that side of the aisle.

The other thing I spend my time on is this one:
www.wexlfinancial.com

If you follow the link and look for the ticker at the bottom right, you can see how much we've saved clients. Well over 120 million at this point. It's a real feel-good thing that actually acts as my day job.

Other than that, I'm trying to carve out time to devote to Helium.com.... as I don't want to get lost as they start to take even more flight. That site is going to change the online publishing world as we know it.

I have to run now.. got phone calls to make.

Don't worry, I'm still going to keep at the writing... heavily. I've got stories aching to be told. I just have to learn how to do fiction better.

carpe somnium

No comments: