Monday, August 4, 2008

Report on Monday, August 4th.

Okay, so I outlined everything pretty much until the end of The Cabin. Feeling pretty good. I also wrote 1100 words, which isn't as many as I'd intended, but I crashed in my easy chair for a couple hours this evening after the children were in bed.

So now it's late and I really need to get to bed so that I can get up early-ish for a sales call in Salt Lake City. We're doing a presentation of the business benefits package that ChartedCourse offers as a supplement to traditional benefits.

It's my first major presentation to a big company, so it's pretty exciting.

For now, that's it.

Gonna be a bestselling writer. Oh yes.

Oh, btw, if you are on Facebook, search me out and be my friend. Then become a fan of my writer page. Please. I'm needy!

carpe somnium

No comments: