Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's really still Wednesday for me

I just got back from seeing National Treasure: Book of Secrets. Way over the top, but still fun times. I've got no real problems, except for the fact that none of the romantic relationships are well-motivated.

Anyway, I wrote a neat-o article on Helium this morning as I began my writing day. Here's the link: http://www.helium.com/tm/800295/anybody-eddie-murphys-movie

I enjoyed writing that.

I also got another chapter of Mars Betrayal done today. I am not certain that I am going to finish it this week, but I am still going to try. I intend to get two good chapters in tomorrow. I am shooting for about 5000 words. The entire book is really only going to be about 16-18000 words. It's a graded reader, okay? So it turns out that 'betrayal' is actually a little bit of a high level word for the level I am shooting for. I guess I will put it in the glossary.

Life is good. I love my job and I love that I am finally pushing past my laziness and easily-distractedness. I've got a lot to do, and I can't let anything stop me.

Carpe somnium!

No comments: