Friday, May 1, 2009

Quick update

Alright, I've fallen behind here. Quite a lot going on.. most of it not bad.

I am working on three articles for newspapers: Insurance sneakiness, urban chickens, and warnings/citations trends.

I have a pile of work to do for Reading Horizons. I also have eight articles to write for another client. PGC should be giving me work in a few weeks. I have some grad student work to do on campus for the Spring term. I have an interview on Monday in Sandy for work with a website/resource for college students. I would be helping them write application essays and the like.

And that's where it's at. I'm 35 today, yesterday was my 11th anniversary and I'm going to a movie tonight with two of my favorite people in the world. Festivities=fun.

Am I worried about the swine flu? We're having pork chops for dinner tonight.

Doesn't the CDC estimate deaths from regular-flu related issues at around 36,000 per year?

Huh.

See above for my writing exercise. Gonna be a challenge!

No comments: