Monday, January 12, 2009

Wow, they like me...

they really like me!

Or maybe they are .... uh... I actually can't think of anything else.

Check out www.helium.com again and show support for good old me. I'm featured on their homepage again! I really have no clue why I'm featured again, so soon after I had an article featured and was the featured writer, but I'm not complaining.

This website is really nifty. Any writer or person who wants to be a writer should go there through my referral link though, that means I get more cred there. So try this out: http://www.helium.com/marketplace?placement=CL45690

That'll make things happen.

Seriously, the writing thing is--as a freelancer-- is going somewhere suddenly. I've got to come back tonight and pass on some of what's been happening. These last couple of weeks have been a very interesting time.

May the force be with you.

It looks like my writing lives. So I'm off to carpe somnium. (Grammar sucks there, but it's fun to say.)

No comments: