Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm going to try to shock everyone who reads this

This post is about abortion. I'm not going to say anything; I'm just going to post two links and let readers extrapolate what they will.

Here's a link from Planned Parenthood:
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/abortion/abortion-procedures-4359.htm

Notice the vocabulary they use, and more particularly, avoid using.

Here's a link from Choicetolivewith.com, a website I have to use because WEBMD IS TOO CHICKEN**** TO USE SPECIFIC LANGUAGE AS WELL!
Sorry, I said I wouldn't say anything. It's just that I'm shaking with... fury, sadness and a need to throw up. http://www.choicetolivewith.com/vacuumabortion.html

Are we as a country allowing this kind of thing to continue because of total ignorance. Seriously. The administering doctor checks his bottle of what he's sucked out of the uterus to make sure everythings in there?

This is unbelievable. You know what else is unbelievable? That I hadn't fully understood this until now. You know what else is unbelievable? Me saying I'm not going to say anything...

2 comments:

Janette Rallison said...

It just goes to show you that our society gives no rigthts to those that have no voice. Two centuries ago we denied people their rights and made them slaves.

Now we think it's horrible that anyone ever did that. I wonder how long it will take (if ever) that we give babies the same consideration.

JaredNGarrett said...

Good point. Thanks Janette.