Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Exercise+allergies+nap+muscling through=Tuesday

I finally got to bed at a reasonable hour last night, which was Monday, so I was able to get up at 6AM this morning and hit the Rec Center. It felt good, but I ended with a treadmill spring, which just about made me puke and faint.

I got a hold of myself without doing either of the above and made it home. Allergies were having their way with me by this time. A shower, allergy medicine and breakfast later, I felt like passing out. Freaking Benadryl. I actually did take a nap until just after noon. I pulled myself out of my stupor as the kids and Annemarie headed out for a walk down to the duck pond.

Between lunch, breathing deeply and drinking water like crazy, I got myself together and got to work. I did the jobs my client sent me, which took up the rest of the day. That's fine. I also wrote an article for www.helium.com, which I think actually turned out pretty well. It's about the common characteristics of good fantasy movies.

Here it is: http://www.helium.com/items/1001793-about-fantasy-films-moths

And that's pretty much it for the day. Oh, I also searched for job listings on several websites, finally turning one up on Craigslist. It is as an assistant publisher at Greenleaf Publishing Group in Austin. I applied and hope to hear from them soon.

So that's actually it for the day. Now I'm going to bed. I hope to get an earlier start tomorrow by not having to take a nap.

Gonna write a bestseller.

Carpe somnium!

I also hope

No comments: