Friday, February 8, 2008

The wages of sin are...

Okay, so the title is a little heavy and we won't go there. I am at a free business center here in the Ritz-Carlton at Lake Las Vegas. It's a nice hotel, although a little too ostentatious for my blood. But the business center is free, and that is good.

I am still taking good notes on the conference. This is good because I will need to fill a six page newsletter for ChartedCourse with this material.

I am going to write a bestseller. I am going to do it. I am going to write The Cabin, rewrite and revise and edit like mad, and then sell it. Then it will be a bestseller, I hope. If it isn't, a different one will be, but I am going to write a bestseller.

I am going to now run and see if I can get free wireless in the lobby so that I can use my computer instead of these rather uncomfy PCs.

I am featured on Helium today. So check out www.helium.com and look for the article about educational issues that are important to this presidential election.

That's all for now. Sayonara.

No comments: