Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wednesday November 7th: Productive, but...

Well I got plenty done, but I would like to have done more.

I finished Chapter three of the manual and got it sent off.

I got started on Chapter four, but I need to ask Blake a few questions before I can proceed anymore. I probably put about six or seven hours into the manual today.

Thus, I did not get started on my NaNoWriMo project: The Cabin, quite yet. Arg. I may have to put in some long nights with this.

If you read my previous post, you know that I had an article picked up by an online publisher that works with Helium. Their website is www.jollyjo.com I don't know how soon my article will appear, but I am still very excited and grateful. I hope I can build on this success.

Helium and ChartedCourse are keeping me on track and are providing wonderful opportunities to feel fulfilled about my career choice and even get paid for it. I gotta be thankful for them.

Tomorrow I am going to an alternative medicine clinic to see if they can do anything about my tinnitis. It is getting worse and I am going mad.

So tomorrow I will probably start my day by writing some articles for new contests on Helium. But then I will get in at least 5000 words for The Cabin, and maybe more. I have a ChartedCourse meeting tomorrow night at seven, but I don't really need to be mentally there. Thus, I will work on Chapter four during that time.

And that's all for now. I want to make this writing thing happen. I will not give up on it. I will succeed.

No comments: