Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A week later... October 16th, Tuesday (late at night)

Don't worry, I haven't given up on writing. Here's what I've done since last time:

I am in fifth or sixth for a contest on Helium.com
I was featured on helium.com's homepage, as I expected, last Thursday.
I have written about eight or nine articles on Helium in the last week.

I have also written draft one of some web content for the company I am working for. The website is www.gochartedcourse.com and pretty much all the text you will see there in about three weeks is written by me!

I have also been proofreading and editing their user's manual.

I wrote a short children's picture book yesterday.

And that's all. I should have done more. Tomorrow I am planning on finishing or nearly finishing the revision of my Mars Betrayal proposal. I will get it sent off by the end of the week.

I still need to re-write Brothers in Arms and get it back out there. I need to be working like mad on all these things.

I am considering trying my hand at a suspense story.

Oh! Inscape, the student-run BYU creative writing magazine has asked me to send them Song of the Wind. I have done so, along with another story I wrote called The Order of the Reel.

I am still mulling over the idea for The Midnight Runners' Club.

And that is all for now. I will be back sooner than a week, really.

No comments: