Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saturday, October 20th: I got some stuff done!

Today, what time I put into writing I devoted to Helium. I re-worked one article there and wrote a few others. I am trying hard to put some extra original thought into the lead off of my articles and their content. I want to get deeper and more engaging as I go, so that I can win some Marketplace titles. Marketplace is a thing on Helium where you write to a title that a publisher has 'seeded' on Helium. When the deadline for that title is passed, the publisher chooses one article from those that were written to the seeded title and publishes the chosen article. They pay pretty okay, as well.

So I am trying hard to write better stuff and get Marketplace and contest income soon.

I have 706 articles and am still in a good fight in two contests. Gonna keep it up. Monday I will present my new schedule.

No comments: