Friday, September 14, 2007

Thursday, September 13: Productive

Well, not much to say except that I made progress on that project today. I actually am still working on number 20, so I did not get the minimum yet. But let's see how much gas I have left after posting this.

That's pretty much it. Oh! I wrote an article for www.helium.com this morning as well. I am very pleased with it. This is an article that suggests a speech for President Bush to have used tonight when he addressed the nation. If you are reading this and want to read my article, click on this: http://www.helium.com/tm/592979/president-george-addresses-nation

I like it.

I will be back tomorrow. I am going to try to calculate about how many words I have written in my life. There is a great author who suggests that only after writing a million words is a person any good as a writer. I am curious now.

See you later.

No comments: